Sunday, March 15, 2009

A flirtatious note, but with pirate writing


"It is true, I retract a great deal from my-generation,

I am no fluent talker of cyber speak,

My cables are weak, And digit compulsion often woes me so that I

,Just disconnect-and right where the remote control is implanted at our necks,

is an uncomfortable recline-

by which we decline to excite the children that we truly are-and we bore our souls to sleep."-


I write on yellow tablet paper and put on his bedside table.

then I pick it up and ball it between my fists loudly- hastily- with great childish fervor.

When he sleeps through the noise drunk on visions of materialism,

I roll the paper- mostly flat-


and walk away- leave it there for when he wakes.
I am a ghost of my own intentions,
I start them on their way, and laugh myself to death intstead.
Universe- what a prankster you are indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment