that I love you!
I was just thinking that very thing.
My poor friends and family, extended friends and art lovers alike- have been either missing me or holding on for dear life in the crazy hectic adventure that has been my recent activity.
With just getting back from DC, and several trips planned in the near future- I sometimes get so busy that I forget- even when I see you or talk to you- or drop a little hello by your myspace page- to tell you how magnificent you are.
I forget to tell you, that as much as I perplex you, you inspire me to.
I forget to tell you, that as much as you value my characteristically disrythmic dancing- I dance because you make me happy.Sometimes, I ourightly twitch an eye in glee.
I forget to tell you- that you are equally innately talented as I could ever aspire to become.
I forget to remind you that sometimes I think about how grand life is and I boil it all down to moments like when I met you, and you met me... And how we are all just tiny fucking specks-
But being a speck with you gives us shared purpose, life, and a moment in all of the greater span of time and existence.
I forget to tell you, that I like being a speck. And I like being an apple-
And I like that we weren't always good, but I am glad that we were close when we fell from that tree.
And I forget to tell you-
but then I remember.
-Amanda Elaine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment